On Tuesday Biven was a small part of the festivities at Abraham Lincolns Birthplace and meeting the First Lady. So on Wednesday we checked the News Enterprise & the Herald News to see if he made the paper & he didn't. However, Wednesday night Mamaw called and told Brad that Biven's head was in the Courier Journal (state paper). To be honest I didn't believe her. Then Mama called my cell phone and said Biven made the Courier Journal. It is his head, I promise! I thought these ladies don't know what they are talking about. So I went to three different places trying to find a Courier Journal at 8 p.m. on Wednesday night. No luck! So I called Mamaw & asked if she had saved the paper. She had and said she would save it for me. So first thing Thursday morning Brad stopped by the store to pick it up from her. He called me at work and said Biven's head is in the paper. So I started looking online and found the picture. Only parents, grandparents & great-grandparents would know their childs head, but sure enough it was!!!!

Here are a few more pictures that WL McCoy sent Mama.


1 comment:
How awesome!
Post a Comment