Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our 1st Attempt at Christmas Candy

When I was little we always made Christmas Candy. So I thought it would be great to start that tradition with my boys. However, I was not brave enough to try it alone. I wanted an experienced candy maker and some extra arms. So I enlisted the help of Mama, Allison & Katie. We had a great time! Yes, we made a mess, but the boys loved it. Even our neighbor Bryson got to enjoy the fun!
We also thought it would be cool to make a gingerbread house. It didn't work, but it was fun!

2 comments:

The McBrides said...

looks like you all had fun, even if the gingerbreadh house didn't turn out. maybe it will next year:)

The McBrides said...

looks like you all had fun, even if the gingerbreadh house didn't turn out. maybe it will next year:)