Tuesday, March 10, 2009
100th Day of School - January 26th
Biven's school celebrated the 100th day of school on January 26th. I had a really hard time coming up with something that didn't look girly and would be easy to do. I am not crafty!!! So when we finally decided what to do and you know that Baines had to have one too. So instead of making just one, I had to make two. I think Baines was the only kid at Laugh & Learn that day with 100th day of school shirt on, but he felt big. Biven also enjoyed his day. They had to bring 100 things to count and then 100 of something to share with the class. It was a great day for everyone!!
One of the many advantages to having Mama at school with Biven is that she emails me pictures of things that went on during the day. Here is a picture of the kids in Biven's class that wore and made shirts for the 100th day of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Very crafty, even if you think it wasn't...it was the thought and love that made it:)
Post a Comment