Saturday, March 14, 2009

Personal Milestone

As many of you know I joined Weight Watchers on November 5th, 2007. I have worked really hard and made mainy changes to my lifestyle. However, I couldn't have done it without my family, friends and co-workers support! It has been a long road, but the first of December I hit my goal weight!! Once you hit your goal weight you have to maintain that weight +/- 2 lbs for 6 weeks. If you do this you then reach LIFETIME status with Weight Watchers. This means you weigh in once a month and maintain you goal weight +/- 2 lbs. I did reach my LIFETIME status in February.

So to date I have lost 45 lbs and gone down 4 dress/pant sizes!!!! I look forward to going to the beach this summer!!!!

1 comment:

The McBrides said...

That is so awesome!!! I am so proud of you! You look fabulous!!! Honestly I would have never guessed you had that much to even lose! Where were you hiding it? You should be so proud of yourself!! Flaunt it at the beach!!! Love ya!