I took the boys to eat breakfast with Santa at Abraham Lincoln Elementary (Biven's school). Biven has never been afraid of Santa, the Easter Bunny or anyone in costum, but Baines on the other hand is scared to death!!! I had to switch hips so that he wasn't touching Santa. If he only knew who this Santa was he wouldn't have been scared. Sorry Jimmy (Parker's papaw - Baines' best friend)!!!Saturday, March 14, 2009
Breakfast with Santa
I took the boys to eat breakfast with Santa at Abraham Lincoln Elementary (Biven's school). Biven has never been afraid of Santa, the Easter Bunny or anyone in costum, but Baines on the other hand is scared to death!!! I had to switch hips so that he wasn't touching Santa. If he only knew who this Santa was he wouldn't have been scared. Sorry Jimmy (Parker's papaw - Baines' best friend)!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment